I graduated with a BS in Accounting summa cum laude from Touro College in Brooklyn, New York. In college I developed a strong passion for the study and practice of law. I therefore attended Fordham University School of Law in New York, New York. During law school, I interned for a judge in Kings County Supreme Court and spent three semesters interning for the New York State Attorney General’s office.
Following graduation from law school, I began my career in a small law firm in Nassau County, New York focusing on civil litigation. I worked for that private firm for approximately six years until my family and I decided to move to Maryland.
Upon moving to Maryland, I immediately began working for the Law Offices of James E. Crawford, Jr. & Associates, working on criminal and civil litigation.
I am committed to vigorously representing my clients in court on all criminal and civil matters. I have been in a courtroom practically every day of my career. I am ready to fight to protect my client’s interests in every case
- State of Maryland (2015)
- U.D. District Court of Maryland (2016)
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey
- State of New Jersey (2009) (currently inactive)
- State of New York (2010) (currently inactive)
- Touro College B.S., Accounting, summa cum laude, January 2006
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., May 2009
- American Bar Association, Member