Attorney Deborah Hill received her undergraduate degree from the University of Baltimore, her Master’s Degree from Johns Hopkins University and was awarded a Juris Doctor degree from The University Of Baltimore School Of Law. After law school, Deborah clerked for the Honorable James F. Schneider at the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Maryland.
Deborah has practiced in the District, Circuit and Federal Courts in the state of Maryland as well as the Office of Administrative Hearings. Deborah is committed to using her legal skills to provide the highest quality of service to her clients.
“Bad things happen. So don’t make things worse by not seeking quality legal representation.” – Deborah Hill
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- Degree Awarded: Juris Doctor
- Johns Hopkins University
- Degree Awarded: Masters of Arts
- University of BaltimoreDegree Awarded: Bachelor of Arts cum laude
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Esperanza Center
- Pro Bono Legal Services