I am attorney Jim Crawford, founder and principal attorney of the Law Offices of James E. Crawford Jr. & Associates, LLC. Over the past 18 years, I have defended people charged with serious crimes Baltimore, Catonsville, Annapolis, Arbutus, Bel Air, and throughout Maryland.
The practice of criminal law is an art. There is really no “right way” or “wrong way” to defend someone from criminal charges. The bottom line is how you perform for your clients. My past performance speaks for itself. I have been there. I have tried many cases and have the ability and knowledge to help you when you need it most.
My primary motivation in practicing law is that I truly care about the outcome of my clients’ cases and their well-being. I combine that personal investment in your case with:
- Experience. I am a criminal trial lawyer. I am in the courtroom trying a case just about every working day. I have been in just about every state and federal courtroom in Maryland. I have tried thousands of cases to successful conclusions in both state and federal courts. That experience can pay off for you.
- Technology. My office uses the latest technology to persuasively present case information in court.
- Investigators. Cases without supporting facts are weak cases so I use professional investigators to obtain the information I need to resolve your case in a way that meets your goals and objectives.
The results of my practice methods include thousands of successful outcomes. I represent clients throughout the State of Maryland.
I handle all types of criminal cases, including theft and shoplifting, sex offenses, possession and distribution of child pornography, drug possession and felony distribution, and homicide.
The experience my staff and I bring to the table is crucial to a successful resolution of your case. Practicing law is not just an art; it’s also about personality. Judges, prosecutors, lawyers, police, and defendants all bring variables that alter your result. When I take a case, I look at the facts, the law as it applies to the charges, and the “human element” and how it will likely affect the case.
The result? Positive outcomes for thousands of clients, a reputation as a successful Maryland defense lawyer and referrals from throughout Maryland and the United States.
Defending Our Clients against Federal and State Prosecutions
As an experienced attorney practicing criminal defense law since 1992, I handle both state and federal cases. State and federal laws and processes differ greatly, but one consistency remains: Prosecution can sometimes be avoided or even resolved prior to arrest and/or trial if you act fast enough.
The quicker we have an understanding of the facts, the easier it is to push your case to resolution. Contact my office as soon as possible following your criminal charges.
Contact Me Now for a Free Consultation in Person or Over the Phone
If you face criminal charges in Maryland, then contact the Law Offices of James E. Crawford Jr. I offer free initial consultations, accept credit cards and contract with interpreters if necessary.
I am available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and operate four offices for your convenience, including my main office in Baltimore as well as offices in Catonsville, Annapolis and Bel Air. To contact our criminal defense attorneys in Baltimore, Maryland, call 443-709-9999 or 443-709-9999.
- James E Crawford Jr. Esq. – Justicejec@comcast.net
- Zachery Grooves Esq. – Zac@jamescrawfordlaw.com
- Dawn – Office Manager & Criminal Law Paralegal – Dawn@jamescrawfordlaw.com
- Brittany – Domestic Supervisor – Brittany@jamescrawfordlaw.com
- Patty – Bodily Injury (BI), Worker’s Compensation (WC) & Civil Litigation Supervisor – Patty@jamescrawfordlaw.com
- Werner – Billing Supervisor – Billing@jamescrawfordlaw.com